To Trend or Not To Trend
Just a few years ago, fashion editors were complaining about “peacocking” and the ridiculousness of street style. It seems like the pendulum is beginning to swing the other way, because now, it’s all about the basics. Whether it’s denim, a crisp suit, or just keeping a fresh face, it’s never been so hot to not be too trendy. The non-trend-trend, or something.
Links à la Mode: August 7th
- Adorned in Armor: Shoe Lover Lessons
- A Glamorous Revelation: How to Find the Perfect Denim Fit
- Al Balsam Life: 3 Fantastic Concealers
- Attire Club: The History of The Suit, 1960-Present
- Beauty Editor: 5 Quick and Easy Ways to Get Rid of Eye Bags
- Gun & a Pack of Sandwiches: 10 Journalism Tips from Edna Fernandes
- Hunt & Harvest: Stop Saying, “I’m Sorry.”
- Just Sammthing: TTTattoo Review
- Otis Unfiltered: 9 Best Movies on Netflix Instant
- Purushu Arie: Glamorizing Violence is More Shock than Chic
- Save Spend Splurge: Do You Feel The Need to Shower Daily?
- See Lark: Inspiration vs. Imitation
- Style Bizarre: BY UY: Futuristic Unisex Brand
- Style Generis: Back to School, What to Wear
- The Anonymous Beauty Blogger: 3 Tips to Get Your Blogging Mojo Back
- The Daily Luxe: 20 Ways to Wear Denim
- The Style Pharaoh: Boyfriend Jeans 101
- Try it On Me: Lallapalooza Style Report
- We Are Ready Made: In the Mood for Carrie Bradshaw
- Wild Beauty World: What Does the Michelle Phan Lawsuit Mean for Vloggers?